[R] SSOAP & chemspider

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Mon Aug 8 17:12:41 CEST 2011

Hi Paul

 I've been gradually filling in the XMLSchema packages for different cases that arise.
My development versions of SSOAP and XMLSchema get a long way further and I have been trying
to find time to finish them off.  Fortunately, it is on my todo list for the next few weeks.
I have released new (source) versions of the packages (XMLSchema 0.2-0 and SSOAP 0.6-0)
on the Omegahat repository.

These succeed in the genSOAPClientInterface(, processWSDL( url )) for each of the 3 WSDLs
in your email

Also, there are numerous WSDLs in the source of the package and also mentioned in the
Todo.xml file and the code works for almost all of those.

 Thanks for the report

   D.