[R] Printing data frame with million rows

Bansal, Vikas vikas.bansal at kcl.ac.uk
Sun Aug 7 20:08:33 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I was working on number of files and at the end I got a data frame with approx. million rows.To prin this data frame in output, I used

capture.output(print.data.frame(end,row.names=F), file = "summary", append = FALSE)

where end is the name of my data frame and summary is the name of my output file.

but when I checked the output there were only 10000 rows and at the last it was written-

[ reached getOption("max.print") -- omitted 923750 rows ]]

Can you please tell me what is wrong with my output code? I want to print all million rows in my output.

Thanking you,
Warm Regards
Vikas Bansal
Msc Bioinformatics