[R] Exporting ALL generated results (long list) from R

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 22:55:44 CEST 2011

Hi Jana,

How are you trying to save the file you created?  Depending on what
sort of R object you have (data frame/matrix or list or ...), try
looking at ?write.table and ?save as some possibilities for keeping
your data.  In the future, if you provide us with more details (like
the version of R you are using, the type of file, ideally some small
example code), and exactly the result you are hoping for, we can give
you better suggestions for how to do it.

Sincerely,

Josh