[R] Installing R-Packages from zipp file

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:41:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

1) What happened when you installed copula?  Did you get any error or
warning messages?
2) Do you have all of the dependencies installed?  At least for the
most recent version of copula on CRAN they are: methods, mvtnorm,
scatterplot3d, sn, pspline.
3) What version of R are you using? (you can report per the posting
guide the results of sessionInfo() )

Josh