[R] Loop: noob question

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Aug 5 20:06:52 CEST 2011

I think that Josh may have inadvertently left out Venables's and
Ripley"s MASS (the book), which is what I would choose if I were
marooned on a desert island with my computer, a power supply, and
unlimited mai tai's. Also Mozart's Piano Concerti if I had to limit my
music to just one composer ( :-)  )

I think John Chambers's latest book is also worth a look. Hard to find
a more authoritative author than he (or V & R, for that matter).

-- Bert