[R] Odp: Scatter plot in R

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Fri Aug 5 14:48:25 CEST 2011

Hi

> Hi,
>
> I have 334 records, with two columns:
>
> Column (1): Resolution Column (2): Number of images with a specific
> resolution
>
> How can I make a scatter plot in R with this data? Is there a way to
*import

If you have your data in two column data frame you can just

plot(your.data.frame)

> * the records, since it will be time consuming to enter 334 records?

Where do you have those 334 records. If on paper I can not see any other
way then manually enter the records into computer. If they are aready in
some kind of file you can use

read.table or its relatives see
?read.table

But without being more specific you can get only vague answers.

Regards
Petr