[R] Rdconv LaTeX files

Michael O'Keeffe themjwok at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:24:29 CEST 2011

Thanks!

I found (by properly reading docs) to use the inputenc package. The Rd
package solve most problems except for where I has a multiple line
code element in my Rd file. I tried to convert it to a LaTeX Rd 'code'
element and use an 'alltt' environment to hold the multi-line text. I
worked around this by using the verbatim element.

Thank you, your help was invaluable!

Regards,

Michael