[R] limits on liniar model

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Wed Aug 3 22:35:31 CEST 2011

It is hard to prove a negative, but to the best of my knowledge lm will not do what you want. This does not mean there is not a function that will perform your analyses; the sort of thing you want to do is often accomplished using non-linear methods.
John

>>> ראובן אברמוביץ<gantkant at walla.com> 8/3/2011 12:00:04 PM >>>

   Can I put limits on the lm() command? I only know that you can choose a
   liniar model with or without an intercept, but can I put other limits on
   the coefficients (for example- the intercept must be bigger than 1) ?