[R] Change the text size of the title in a legend of a R plot.

Victor Gabillon victor.gabillon at inria.fr
Fri Apr 29 13:56:32 CEST 2011

thanks everyone for the help.

I ended up copying and pasting the legend function from the R source files.
I changed it so that the title.cex is not set by default to cex and so
that this title.cex can be given as a parameter.

It works fine for me.
Note that if you make the title too big it goes out of the border as the
borders were not designed for the case of a big title.

Thanks again!!

Victor