[R] Using Java methods in R

fjpcaballero at gmail.com fjpcaballero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:53:32 CEST 2011

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.  Perhaps you are not getting answers for a good reason.

From a previous email:

1) reading the source code of packages that use rJava, such as RWeka is the best way to understand how things work. If you are asked to do so is for a reason; explicitly refusing to doing so can be interpreted by the community as lack of effort on your side and reduce your chances of a reply.

2) there is a separate mailing list for rJava (stats-rosuda-devel)