[R] Random Relabelling

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 18:21:36 CEST 2011

On Apr 25, 2011, at 10:53 AM, kmatthews wrote:

> Thanks to everyone... this helps a lot.  Just a quick question about
> etiquette in this forum (as it my first time questioning)... are
> notes of
> gratitude usually given in these forums?

The practice varies, some people do appreciate it. Doing so when one
is not subscribed, however, adds many additional mouse-maneuvers to
the moderator workload, ...  wasted time in my opinion. I would
suggest a private thank you message in that instance (or even more to
be preferred ... subscribing.)

--
David.