[R] problem with library tseriesChaos

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Apr 25 16:37:32 CEST 2011

Dear Fukushima Shintaro,

please also reply to the person who asked the question (she or he might
not be subscribed to the mailing list). Additionally, please always
quote the original question. Other mailing list readers won't lerned
from an answer without corresponding question.

Thank you for providing help, best wishes,
Uwe Ligges