[R] R workshop in Hamilton, Ontario, May 24 and 25

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Apr 25 15:54:39 CEST 2011

Dear r-help list members,

I'll be teaching a two-day introductory R workshop at McMaster University in
Hamilton, Ontario, on May 24 and 25. The workshop will largely be based on
materials from Fox and Weisberg, An R Companion to Applied Regression,
Second Edition (Sage, 2011). Further information about the workshop is
available at
<https://www.socialsciences.mcmaster.ca/registrations/john-fox-introduction-
to-r/fg_base_view_p3>. I've asked that a few spaces in the workshop be
reserved for non-McMaster attendees and made available at a modest cost.

Regards,
 John

John Fox
Senator William McMaster