[R] Question on Import

Georgina Salazar gtsalazar01 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 09:58:58 CEST 2011

Hi!

I have the data in a tab delimited text file titled "ken_data_try_anova." I
tried to import it into R entering

> read.delim(ken_data_try_anova)

but received the error message

Error in read.table(file = file, header = header, sep = sep, quote = quote,  :
  object 'ken_data_try_anova' not found

I have another file called 10423nad.txt.

I tried
>data<-as.matrix(read.table(C:\Users\gtsalazar1979\Documents\TANOVA_1.0.0\10423nad.txt))
>)

but got the error message
Error: unexpected input in "data<-as.matrix(read.table(C:\"

How do I place the data where the import function can find it? Or, how do I
correct my use of the import functions?

Thank you for your time and patience! Any guidance toward a solution means a lot
to me :)
Cheers,
Georgina To'a Salazar