[R] [R-pkgs] Boost library in R package.

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Sat Apr 23 12:29:12 CEST 2011

Wrong mailing list!!
This got posted accidentally to R-packages -- which is
exclusively for (semi-)important announcements by package *authors*.

Please do only reply to R-help  --- and do use R-help  for *ALL*
questions about R packages (unless you ask the package
maintainer directly ..).

Martin Maechler, ETH Zurich (and R lists' maintainer).