[R] statistic Q

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 02:46:40 CEST 2011

Hi Shatha,

There is a function built into the core packages that lets you easily
extract coefficients.  See the documentation for ?coef
For the standard errors, you can extract them from a model object
yourself, but that can be a bit of a pain.  An alternative is to use
se.coef from package "arm".

install.packages("arm")
require(arm)
?se.coef

As to how you actually do the calculations once you have the needed
data, that is up to you.

HTH,

Josh

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Shatha Omar <shathaomar2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear,
>
> i am a student and I need help in comparing between different slopes and
> finding whther there is a significant difference between them?
>
> Thanks a lot

Joshua Wiley
Ph.D. Student, Health Psychology
University of California, Los Angeles