[R] Fibonacci

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Apr 21 18:18:56 CEST 2011

I, too, like the Michael/David/Wikipedia solution.  But if this is homework, I would recommend using length() instead of max() for getting the last two items of the vector.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204