[R] passing a vector of variable names to the ... pairlist function argument

Jessica Myers jmyers6 at PARTNERS.ORG
Thu Apr 21 17:14:09 CEST 2011

Thanks - your last suggestion does seem to work with the ridge
function, but the names of the objects get lost in the process.  Is
there a way to keep the object names with get?

Thanks,
Jessica Myers