[R] Prediction in gamlss package

IhorB ihor2385 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:15:53 CEST 2011

Hello!

I've just build one-inflated beta regression model using package
GAMLSS. It all worked very nicely but now I want to make prediction
using it. I use typical function predict() give all necessary
arguments (my new data is in data frame and all relevant columns have
same names as before). Unfortunately it ends with following error:

Error in nrow(x) : (subscript) logical subscript too long

I also used the same data in logistical regression using glm()
function and predictions worked well, so what is problem here?

Thank you in advance for any help.