[R] how to get the plot like this by R?

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 16 13:32:00 CEST 2011

All that link is doing is taking me to a Windows Live log-in screen.  

An alternative posting site might be [url=http://www.mediafire.com/][b]Mediafire[/b][/url .

--- On Sat, 4/16/11, wangxipei <wangxipei at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: wangxipei <wangxipei at gmail.com>
> Subject: [R] how to get the plot like this by R?
> To: "r-help" <r-help at r-project.org>
> Received: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 3:39 AM
> Dear R users,
>      I see a graph (shown athttps://cid-c486ebef16722625.photos.live.com/self.aspx/%e6%88%91%e5%96%9c%e6%ac%a2%e7%9a%84%e8%8a%b1/untitled.bmp> in a published paper, which is very informative and clear.
> But I don't know what type  the graph is.
>     It looks like a sactter plot but has the
> points with the same y values are seperate..
>    I really aprreciate it if someone can
> tell the type name of the plot and how to get it in R.
> Xipei Wang,
> Tel: +86-0-152 1089 2231
> Email: wangxipei at gmail.com
>     [[alternative HTML version deleted]]
> ______________________________________________
> R-help at r-project.org
> mailing list
> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
> PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
> and provide commented, minimal, self-contained,
> reproducible code.

More information about the R-help mailing list