[R] plotting line graphs for output from crosstabs function

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Apr 15 17:25:47 CEST 2011

On 14.04.2011 12:47, taby gathoni wrote:

> Hi R-users,
>
> This is a generic question, is there a way to plot a line graph for the output from crosstable function? one of the inputs to the crosstab function is categorical.

Generic answer:  probably yes.

According to the posting guide, you have been asked to give a
reproducible example, I do not even fin d the function you are talking
about:

 From subject line ("crosstabs function"):
 > crosstabs
Error: object 'crosstabs' not found

 From sentence 1 of your message ("crosstable function"):
 > crosstable
Error: object 'crosstable' not found

 From sentence 2 of your message ("crosstab function"):
 > crosstab
Error: object 'crosstab' not found

PLEASE do read the posting guide
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html and provide commented,
minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

and do not send HTML!

Uwe Ligges