[R] Clearing Console; of weeks of codes!

Philipp Pagel p.pagel at wzw.tum.de
Thu Apr 14 11:21:38 CEST 2011

Please reply to the list, so the OP and otheres following the thread
can see your contributions. I'm taking this back to r-help.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 01:43:31AM -0700, Mohammad Tanvir Ahamed wrote:
> you can try it ...
>
> rm(list=ls())

No - this has been suggested before and saying it gain does not make
it less wrong: rm() will delete objects from the workspace but has
absolutely no effect on the history.

cu
	Philipp

--
Dr. Philipp Pagel
Lehrstuhl für Genomorientierte Bioinformatik