[R] Override col.lines and col.symbol in panel.xyplot with type='b'

Szumiloski, John john_szumiloski at merck.com
Tue Apr 12 20:40:32 CEST 2011

Thanks Deepayan. I've been burnt before trying base graphics idioms in lattice graphics, so never even thought to try that.  Although I am not sure I would have figured out the row vs. group distinction without diving deeply into the source.

Apologies for my obtuseness; I have however learned quite a bit with both my own tinkerings and this advice.  Thanks again.  -John