[R] Using help in Windows version of R with disabled browser

Jonathan P Daily jdaily at usgs.gov
Tue Apr 12 20:04:14 CEST 2011

try:

options(help_type = 'text')
?options

If this works, you can create a site profile (A default is created
automatically in windows, if I remember correctly) where you can set this
to run in each session.
Jonathan P. Daily
Technician - USGS Leetown Science Center
11649 Leetown Road
Kearneysville WV, 25430
(304) 724-4480
"Is the room still a room when its empty? Does the room,
 the thing itself have purpose? Or do we, what's the word... imbue it."
     - Jubal Early, Firefly