[R] 1 continuous non-normal variable ~ 4 factors + 1 continuous covariate (with interactions)

Alal bohk at voila.fr
Tue Apr 12 13:32:33 CEST 2011

Hello

Im struggling on something... I have one continuous variable (A), and I need
to explain it with 4 factors, and maybe one continuous covariate.
And of course, my variable A is not normal at all (it's a duration in
seconds, whole numbers).

What can I do? I would know how do deal with it if I had one factor, maybe
two, but in that case Im really not sure what I am supposed to do to write a
model that is statistically correct.

Thanks,

Al