[R] In need of help with correlations

Tóth Dénes tdenes at cogpsyphy.hu
Sat Apr 9 22:24:01 CEST 2011

I do not know the bioconductor packages you mentioned, but the corr.test
function in the psych package, or the rcorr function in the Hmisc package
should do the work.
Also note that the c() in method=c("pearson") is redundant. Just write
method="pearson" instead (or nothing, since this is the default for both
functions).

HTH,
  Denes