[R] Rpart decision tree

tudor tudor_bodea at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 21:06:00 CEST 2011

Hi Tal:

Thanks for your quick reply.

I tried to create a classification tree.

The problem is that the branches overlap the text in the ellipses (inner
nodes) and rectangles (terminal nodes) - At times this makes it difficult
for the reader to correctly process the results.  One way to overcome this
behavior would be to force the node connectors to show only outside of
ellipses and rectangles - so far, however, I could not implement this
behavior.

Tudor