[R] Where is the tcltk package?

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Fri Apr 8 02:31:51 CEST 2011

Searching for tcltk on the BioConductor site yields

CRAN - Package tcltk2 - http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/tcltk2/
    CRAN - Package tcltk2 tcltk2: Tcl/Tk Additions A series of additional Tcl commands and Tk widgets with style and various functions (under Windows: DDE exchange, access to the registry

If you install tcltk2, is tcltk then available?

Steven McKinney