[R] gap.barplot doesn't support data arrays?

Andrew D. Steen andrew.decker.steen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:47:52 CEST 2011

True - gapped stacked bar plots make no sense at all.  I'm working my way up
to a gapped bar plot with series next to each other (and error bars!), what
you'd get if you put a gap in the y-axis of

> twogrp2<-array(twogrp, dim=c(2,5))
> barplot(twogrp2, beside=TRUE)

I'm guessing I can do this if I spend enough time with the axis.break()
function.  But is there an easier way?

--Drew