[R] Homals package color function problem

dsg dylan.glynn at englund.lu.se
Sun Apr 3 18:47:27 CEST 2011

Hello

The Homals package and its plot options are excellent. However, I am unable
to manipulate the colour in the plots.

In a call such as:

plot(mc_analysis, plot.dim = c(1,3), plot.type = "jointplot", col = 1)

this should be straightforward - but I can't seem to effect the plotted
colours

I have tried various combinations for "col" commands in other plot packages
I know

col =
col = c('red', 'green')
ccol =
rcol =

also the different ways of designating the colour

col = 1,
col = "black",
col = (#6698FF)

I get no error messages, I have tried flushing R, restarting etc. the
colours never change

I'm under MacOS- 10.5.8, in R- 2.12.2

I'm sure it is something so obvious I'll crawl away and hide when I find it,
but for now.... ideas anyone?

Dylan