[R] R gui on windows how to force to always show the last line of output

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 2 13:15:16 CEST 2011

If I were you, I would use another GUI. The standart GUI (to mee) seems
to be very basic and lacks many handy features (e.g. autosave etc). I am
not sure which GUI does what you want, but just try a few (list is
sorted from intuitive to more complicated):

-RStudio (still in Beta but very nive)
-TinnR
-Rkward
-Emacs -ESS (I am quite sure that this one does what you want)
-Eclipse - StatET

Just try a few....

Jannis