[R] filled contour plot with contour lines

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Fri Apr 1 23:47:49 CEST 2011

Steve,

I use filled.contour but have a semicolon, ";", between the two
axis calls.  Do you need one after

"axis(1, seq(450000 , 580000, by = 10000))"

?

Clint

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274