[R] Syntax coloring in R console

January Weiner january.weiner at mpiib-berlin.mpg.de
Fri Apr 1 15:48:23 CEST 2011

> Recently RStudio was introduced [1] and, although beta, it received
> quasi-unanimous acclaim from the community, so you risk finding it
> useful too.

Dear Liviu,

RStudio might be a fine program, but it does not feature syntax
highlighting, which is the only thing I am missing from R Console (it
only colors the commands typed). Moreover, the very idea of squeezing
all R windows into one "window-desktop" would be counterproductive in
my particular case.

Thank you anyways!

j.

--
Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology