[R] matrix plot

hairryharry hairryharry at tesco.net
Wed Sep 29 12:55:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

Fairly new to R - have done basic plots but now faced with plotting a
matrix/table of results -I know what I want but cannot find out how to
do it.

Basically have individual questions ( x) to which an organization can
rate themselves 1-10 (y) what I want to show is a matrix/density type
plot (like the matrix corrolation plots I have seen on R graph site)
showing for eac question (x) a circle or shape of varying size and/or
colour to represent the number of organisations rating themselves for
each value of y.

Hope this makes sense, any advice would be gratefully received.

HH