[R] Best package for time series analysis with wavelets???

gaussllego gluonesconleche at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:34:09 CEST 2010

Hi!!

I'm looking for a package in R for time series analysis using wavelets( I'm
interested on extractingt information from electrocardiograms with the aim
of study the heart rate variability) so i want to know which package is the
best for me. I've thinking about using some of those(you can recommend me
others,xD):

*wavelets: A package of funtions for computing wavelet filters, wavelet
transforms and multiresolution analyses.

*waveslim: Basic wavelet routines for one-, two- and three-dimensional
signal processing.

*wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms.

*mtsa: Insightful Wavelet Methods for Time Series Analysis(Software to book
Wavelet Methods for Time Series Analysis, so i don't know if it's reliable).

What do you think??

thanks for your help!!