[R] max length of a factor variable

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 05:11:04 CEST 2010

You have provided no information as to what you mean by "my analysis
fails".  Exactly what error message are you getting, what operation
system do you have, how much memory do you have, how much are you
using for all the other objects in your address space, etc......
Information like this would help you get an answer.