[R] Odp: Object Browser

wxffxw wxffxw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 00:05:02 CEST 2010

Thanks very much for your reply, Petr. That's a nice function.
Also, I found "gvarbrowser" function in package "gWidgest" is really a good
one. It's GUI and yet extendable.

library(gWidgets)
options(guiToolkit="RGtk2")
gvarbrowser(cont=gwindow("Object browser"))

I highly recommend to anyone who is seeking a GUI object browser. You can
embed above codes to your .Rprofile or add it to R console menu using
winMenuAdd function. Recently, John Verzani has done some wonderful work to
make it even better, and have uploaded the newest package to CRAN. Thanks
John!