[R] Percentages and lattice

Phil Spector spector at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 27 21:36:40 CEST 2010

Mark -
    Here's one way to get the percentages you want.  Suppose your
data frame is called df:

correct  = subset(as.data.frame(with(df,table(date,region,correct))),
                   correct=='yes')
all = as.data.frame(with(df,table(date,region)))
names(all)[3] = 'Total'
both = merge(correct,all)
both$Pct = both$Freq / both$Total * 100

 					- Phil Spector