[R] Problem with unlist

Luis Felipe Parra felipe.parra at quantil.com.co
Mon Sep 27 04:02:29 CEST 2010

Henrik, thank you for your help, but I tried your code, and this is what I
get

> x <- lapply(SumaPluvi, FUN="[", 1);
> n <- sapply(x, FUN=length);
> print(table(n));
   1
5065
> print(which(n != 1));
integer(0)
> length(unlist(lapply(SumaPluvi, FUN="[", 1)))
[1] 5081

apparently the problem is still there if I use lapply, I dont now why, but
when I unlist it the number of elements changes from 5065 to 5084 if there
is no list element with length greater than one. Do you know what can be
happening?

Thank you

Felipe Parra