[R] the function doesn´t work

jethi kartija at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 04:58:50 CEST 2010

wow thnx a lot josh. so now i understand the most of the things. so my power
function is depent on the number of the blocks "m". how u said, if i take
m=0.8 or lower i get a different value than a 1. ofcourse  a number between
0 or 1. but i can just take positive interger number for m, because m
representet die value for the blocks and they could be only a positiv
number. moreover the graphic show that my H will never reach log(m) because
like u said p are probilities. so if i would now plot the powerfunction for
different m(positiv integer), the graph would be a constant value. am i
right?

thank u very very much. its help me a lot.