[R] import csv file problem

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Sep 23 02:41:12 CEST 2010

I presume you are working in some version of Windows OS.  You have used several different paths to the file in your description above.  What is the exact location of the file in Windows?  Is it

C:\q.csv
C:\desktop\q.csv
C:\desktop\xx.csv

Or something else.  Unless we know the exact name of the file and the directory in which it is located, there is not much we can do to help.

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204