[R] Prime Factorization

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 23:01:29 CEST 2010

A further citation that answers the question I raised (and
inaccurately predicted no value) regarding prime.sieve :

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02/archive/49773.html

This was found with Barons search facility set for rhelp postings:
http://search.r-project.org/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=factorize+prime&max=100&result=normal&sort=score&idxname=functions&idxname=Rhelp08&idxname=Rhelp10&idxname=Rhelp02