[R] Prime Factorization

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Tue Sep 21 21:44:47 CEST 2010

  Hello:

       It's hard to RTFM if you don't know which FMTR.  I only found one
with the "obvious search strategy" with my favorite search tools, which
may nevertheless be unfamiliar to Cliff Clive.

RSiteSearch('prime factorization') # produced 3 matches, the first of
which is the "primeFactors" function in the "surveillance" package.

install.packages('sos') # if you don't already have it
library(sos)
pf <- findFn('prime factorization') # only 3 matches
pf # open the result in a web browser with a link to the "primeFactors"
function above.

DAVID:  You say there are "At least two." How can I find the other one?

       Thanks,
       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD