[R] missing package tensorA

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Sep 21 21:15:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

can you please try the prerelease R-2.12.0 alpha?

It comes with both 32- and 64-bit support. tensorA does not pass checks
under R-2.11.1 patched 64-bit these days and is currently not available.
We will stop support for R-2.11.1 64-bit (not 32-bit!) shortly after the
R-2.12.0 release anyway since the 64-bit parts are included into the
32-bit binaries now resulting in bi-arch binaries.

Best,
Uwe Ligges