[R] Web forum - should I make one?

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Tue Sep 21 18:55:02 CEST 2010

Before creating yet another R discussion venue, you may wish to look at:

  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/r

The R-* e-mail lists are the "official" venues and you can read/post via e-mail. There are also other means of interacting with the e-mail lists using Gmane and Nabble.

However, the Stack Overflow R forum has evolved as an independent online presence in the recent past, as an alternative for folks who prefer that mode of interaction.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz