[R] HOW to create image like this?

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Sep 21 15:14:54 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:58 AM, zcrself <zcrself at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n2548152/25jfmyx.jpg
>
> HOW to create image like this?
> **tp://i55.tinypic.com/25jfmyx.jpg[/IMG]

 My first response is "On an empty stomach, with a handy supply of
anti-migraine tablets".

> I don't known how to create the image above or which function can create
> this image?

 Is this a standard representation of some genetic thing? If so, then
it might be worth someone writing a function to do it, but that would
mean first defining a precise specification for the graphic. There's
nothing you can't do in R with only the lines and points functions....

Barry