[R] Can ucminf be installed in 64 bit R and one more question?

Hey Sky heyskywalker at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 02:36:12 CEST 2010

Hey, R Users

my windows is 64 bit windows 7. I am trying to install the package ucminf into
my 64 bit version R but cannot.  the package I downloaded is from
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/ucminf/index.html and I installed it with
the "install from local zip files", due to I did not connect my computer to
internet.

did anyone meet this problem and is there a version of ucminf for 64 bit R?

the question is: why the ucminf (for 32 bit R) with option hessian=3 always give
hessian matrix while most of other methods failed (includiing the option
hessian=1 which using numDeriv)?

thanks for any information

Nan
from Montreal