[R] Rounding Elements of a Matrix

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 18:44:52 CEST 2010

On Sep 20, 2010, at 12:25 PM, Joshua Wiley wrote:

> Hi Raphael,
>
> mat <- matrix(rnorm(100), ncol = 2)
> round(mat, 2)
>
> for documentation see ?round

Thanks, Josh. I was having trouble a couple of minutes ago remembering
this. Getting old, I guess. In constructing my thanks to Josh I tested:

print(mat, digits=2)

  ... and also got what I had been aiming for with my results. The
print strategy has the advantage that the underlying data is not
mucked with.

--
David.