[R] Can I save my console contents automatically?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Sep 17 20:04:54 CEST 2010

So it looks like the problem is with the mac GUI.  Here are a couple more things to test.

Try it with just sink and see if the output comes through.  Also try with some other functions besides date (maybe summary(rnorm(100))).

If there are other Mac users out there reading this, can some of you try as well and see if you get similar results?

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org