[R] How to include rows with zeros in all columns when clustering data for heatmap?

BD bhakti.dwivedi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:36:34 CEST 2010

I am making a heatmap.  In the dataset, I have couple of rows with zero value
in all the columns.   When I cluster data using hierarchical clustering, R
gives an error message.  When I get rid of those particular rows, the script
runs smoothly with no problem.  I have to include those rows somehow and
also need to cluster the data.  Is there a way around to do this?

BD